Public offer agreement
on the provision of charitable donations
This Public Offer for Charitable Donation (hereinafter - the Offer) is aimed at an indefinite number of individuals (hereinafter - the Benefactor) and is a public proposal of the NGO "EDUCATION WITHOUT BORDERS", represented by the Chairman of the organization Kukurudz Olena on the basis of - Organization), enter into an agreement to provide a charitable donation, on the following terms:
1. Concepts and definitions used in the Agreement:
Public offer (and / or Offer) - a valid offer of the Organization, posted on the website of the Organization to provide a charitable donation, aimed at an indefinite number of individuals.
Acceptance - full and unconditional acceptance of the Offer by making actions aimed at making a money transfer using payment forms and means, both posted on the website of the Organization and by transferring funds to the current account of the Organization through banking institutions.
The offer is considered accepted from the date of crediting funds to the current account of the Organization.
Charitable donation - gratuitous transfer of funds by the Philanthropist to the Organization for further use to achieve the goals of the Organization, defined by the Charter or programs of the Organization, in accordance with the Law of Ukraine "On Charitable Activities and Charitable Organizations", the Charter and this Agreement
Philanthropist - an able-bodied individual who voluntarily carries out one or more types of charitable activities. For the purposes of this Agreement, the Benefactor is an individual who has accepted the Offer.
2. Scope of the contract
The subject of this Agreement is the gratuitous and voluntary transfer of funds by the Benefactor to the Organization by making a Charitable donation to ensure the statutory activities of the Organization, including (but not limited to) providing charitable assistance to the Organization in accordance with the Law of Ukraine "On Charitable Activities and Charitable Organizations". programs of the Organization, etc.
The philanthropist independently determines the amount and directions of use of the charitable donation. The performance by the parties of this Agreement is not for profit or any benefit to either party.
By accepting the Offer, the Benefactor states that he agrees with all the terms of the Offer and understands and agrees that the Charitable Donation will be used to achieve the goals of the Charter of the Organization, which he can read by sending a request to the e-mail address of the Organization email@example.com
In addition, by accepting the Offer, the Benefactor is fully aware of and agrees with the subject of the Agreement, goals and objectives of public fundraising, and confirms the right of the Organization to use part of the Charitable Donation for administrative expenses of the Organization in the amount of the Law of Ukraine "
The Parties agree that from the moment of acceptance of the Offer, this Agreement is concluded in writing in accordance with Articles 207, 639, 641 and 642 of the Civil Code of Ukraine and Articles 6 and 7 of the Law of Ukraine "On Charitable Activities and Charitable Organizations". In this case, the parties agree that after the Acceptance of the Offer, failure to enter into this Agreement in the form of a separate document does not entail the invalidity of this Agreement.
4. Rights and responsibilities of the Organization
The organization has the right to:
- receive Charitable donations (contributions) and use them in accordance with the subject and conditions of this Agreement and its statutory activities;
- with the consent of the Benefactor to change the directions of use of Charitable assistance;
- to use a part of the Charitable donation for administrative expenses of the Organization in the amount not exceeding the Law of Ukraine "On Charitable Activities and Charitable Organizations".
The organization is obliged to:
- annually, in electronic form, report on the use of charitable assistance by posting relevant information on the website of the Organization;
- to use the received donations exclusively for achievement of the purposes provided by the Charter of the Organization
The philanthropist has the right to:
- to control the use of the Organization of Charitable Donations for its intended purpose.
6. Place of public fundraising
Public fundraising of Charitable Aid is carried out on the territory of any state of the world. The direct activity of the Organization related to the achievement of the goals provided by the Charter of the Organization is carried out on the territory of Ukraine (except for the temporarily occupied territories of Ukraine and the areas of the anti-terrorist operation).
7. Fundraising period
Public fundraising continues until the termination of the Organization (including by liquidation), unless otherwise specified by the decision of the Organization, which the Benefactor will be notified by posting relevant information on the website of the Organization.
8. The procedure for using charitable assistance
The use of Charitable Assistance is carried out in accordance with the objectives set by the statutory activities of the Organization and current legislation of Ukraine, in particular the Law of Ukraine "On Charitable Activities and Charitable Organizations". The Organization uses Charitable Donations in accordance with its statutory activities and programs of the Organization. Charitable donations received by the Organization may be returned to the Benefactor only in cases provided by the legislation of Ukraine and this Agreement.
9. Responsibility of the Organization
The Organization shall be liable for violation of the terms of this Agreement and the use of Charitable Assistance contrary to the procedure provided by the statutory activities of the Organization and the legislation of Ukraine, in accordance with current legislation of Ukraine.
10. Procedure for general access to information of the Public Organization.
The financial statements of the Organization are published by annually posting the financial statements on the website of the Organization, in the manner and within the time limits provided by the Charter of the Organization. Other information shall be disclosed by the Organization in the manner and to the extent provided by the current legislation of Ukraine.
11. Expenses related to the transfer of charitable assistance (commissions for the transfer of funds, taxes, fees, etc.) are borne by the Benefactor.
to the Agreement of public offer on charitable donation
for the collection, processing and use of personal data
I, the Philanthropist, who accepted the Public offer to make a charitable donation to the PUBLIC ORGANIZATION "EDUCATION WITHOUT BORDERS", in accordance with the Law of Ukraine "On Personal Data Protection" knowingly and voluntarily provide the PUBLIC ORGANIZATION , as well as without the use of automation processing(including collection, accumulation, storage and use) of my personal data, namely: surname, name, patronymic, passport data, registration number of the taxpayer's account card, photograph or other image record, means of communication, e-mail address mail, residence data, other data voluntarily provided by me for the purpose of processing - in order to ensure implementation of civil and economic relations; administrative and legal, tax relations, relations in the field of accounting; relations in the field of statistics; and ensuring the implementation of other relations that require the processing of personal data in accordance with the Civil Code of Ukraine, the Tax Code of Ukraine, the Law of Ukraine "On Charitable Activities and Charitable Organizations", other regulations of Ukraine, the Charter, other local acts.
With this document I also consent to the transfer (dissemination) of my personal data exclusively for the above purpose and in the manner prescribed by the Law of Ukraine "On Personal Data Protection" and local acts of the Organization establishing the procedure for processing and protection of personal data. I do not require notification of the transfer (dissemination) of my personal data to third parties, if such transfer (dissemination) is in my interests in order to implement the above legal relationship.
By signing this consent agreement, I confirm that I have been notified in writing of the purposes of personal data processing (according to the purpose specified in this document) and the persons to whom my personal data is transferred, as well as their rights under Art. 8 of the Law of Ukraine "On Personal Data Protection", according to which the subject of personal data has the right to:
1) know about the sources of collection, location of personal data, the purpose of their processing, location or place of residence (stay) of the owner or controller of personal data or give appropriate instructions to obtain this information to authorized persons, except as provided by law;
2) receive information on the conditions for granting access to personal data, in particular information on third parties to whom his personal data is transferred;
3) access to their personal data;
4) receive no later than thirty calendar days from the date of receipt of the request, except as provided by law, an answer as to whether his personal data are processed, as well as receive the content of such personal data;
5) make a reasoned request to the owner of personal data with an objection to the processing of their personal data;
6) make a reasoned request to change or destroy their personal data by any owner and controller of personal data, if such data are processed illegally or are inaccurate;
7) to protect their personal data from unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction, damage due to intentional concealment, failure to provide or untimely provision, as well as to protect against the provision of information that is inaccurate or defames honor, dignity and business reputation natural person;
8) apply to the Commissioner or the court with complaints about the processing of their personal data;
9) apply legal remedies in case of violation of the legislation on personal data protection;
10) make reservations regarding the restriction of the right to the processing of their personal data during the granting of consent;
11) withdraw consent to the processing of personal data;
12) know the mechanism of automatic processing of personal data;
13) to protect against an automated decision that has legal consequences for him. This consent-notification is valid for an indefinite period.